Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pregnancy And Brazilian

Thanks to all ....

Dear all, dear all,

Firstly, forgive me this silence since my last post. The essential during these months, you will understand, was for me to give, after my heavy operation October 20, 2007, the best chance of recovery respecting an outdoor activity and curtailing my activities.
Then I want to reassure you, I'm better and I am recovering slowly from my heart adventure. My rehabilitation continues slowly but surely, the last exams are pretty positive and my heart recovers normally. I will set in about 6 months the general condition of my recovery. For now, I have to continue a rehabilitation program and of course, keep a high vigilance at all times.
Finally, I thank all those who expressed their brand of affection and sympathy during this difficult time. I lived very beautiful and emotional moments with you all, you gave me courage, strength and desire to continue to be in life to continue (carefully now) and my struggles to defend This beautiful art is theater.
Please give me that energy and passion for life ....
Patrice scabbard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment