Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What Is The Mucus Like Before Period

Mulvar IS Correct Candidate! Caetano Veloso

I thought there was potential in that page of doodles I posted a while back, so I made a little storyboard out of it.  Basically the same ideas in storyboard form, really.  Bravo!fact liked it and they awarded a grant to make it into a short film!  I'll be working on that in the next few weeks, and I'm thrilled!  It's no groundbreaking film or technical prowess or anything, but I'm confident it'll make a good, funny little short! :)

--
Je trouvais que cette page de gribouillis avait quand même du potentiel alors j'en ai fait un storyboard il y a quelques temps.  Bravo!fact ont aimé et ont attribué le financement pour make a short film! Then I'll work on it during the coming weeks. It's nothing revolutionary or technically amazing project, but it should give a nice little short very funny:).




;
MULVAR DISPLAY ASSESSMENT FOR SMALL ANIMALS
8 "x10" acrylic on wood / Acrylic on wood. Loosely based
is this picture of Our beloved Prime Minister. / Loosely inspired by this photo of our dear Prime Minister.







Yaaaay Mulvar!

0 comments:

Post a Comment