Monday, January 24, 2011

Bulletin Boards/character Education

Mile End Carnage page1 + skits

I'm posting this a bit late. A FEW months ago I WORKED was short 3-page comic for Volume 3 of a Montreal collective compilation comic book series, Merure . There are 22 x 3-page stories , all by local artists. It's very nice! And it's available at The drownspire store! Mine Is About year old guy beating up hipsters.

This summer I made a 3-bd pages for the third gathering of the collective comic Merure . The book contains 22 stories of three pages each, all made by artists from Montreal. You can buy it at Shop Drownspire . Mine is about an old man who destroyed hipsters.



Here Are A Few Early photoshop sketches: / First sketch photoshop:







Watercolor & ink sketches: / Watercolor & Ink






First Attempt At The technique i used, watercolor and a lot of photoshop. That panel didn't make it in The Comic. / First attempt the technique I used for the comics, watercolor + photoshop. This box was not found in the comics eventually.




... Page 1 / 3:





You Can Get your copy of Merure 3 At The drownspire store!
You can buy your copy of the store Merure 3 drownspire!





*** On a side note: I Have Been neglecting this blog a year awful lot. I'm behind schedule we work so I do not Spend The Little Time It Would Take to scan and post . But I do have tons of things I should upload.  I hate that "sorry for not posting" crap as much as anyone else, I guess I'm saying this as a means of committing to post more, like a new year's resolution I suppose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment